Commercial Application: THE BOW office tower, Calgary, AB
- Hazard area protected; 4 Atria, each one 24m or 6 stories in height by 70m in length. Width varies from 4m at the tip of the area to 11m in the center. The space is in the shape of a ¼ moon.
- Hi-Fog system consisted of 3 SPU-6 pump skids located 250m below the 54th floor hazard.
Industrial – Local Application
- Local application protection of 4 large Diesel powered generators at Diamond Mine in NT.
- Steam turbine generator bearings at power plant in BC
Industrial – Total Flood protection
- Engine rooms of Seabuses sailing and transporting people
- Underground truck service area at Diamond mine in NT.
- Portable diesel generators in portable structures app. 30ft. x 10ft. x 11 ft.
- Light house diesel engine and generator